7 Reasons Why We’re Proud to Call Margot Robbie an Aussie
It’s no secret that Margot Robbie is killing it in Hollywood and has the whole world crushing on her. What makes her even more likable is that she is still has that funny down to earth personality that us Aussies are known for. Here are all the reasons why we are proud to call Margot Australian.
1. She crushed Jimmy Fallon in the drinking game Flip Cup
2. Despite her fame she still lives in a share house with friends and once stole toilet paper from a hotel room because she had run out at home.
3. She likes to drink Pimms in the park.
4. She managed to slip an unscripted joke about Australian’s being convicts in her movie with Will Smith focus. She said in an interview ‘I thought it would be great to get a convict joke in!’
5. Despite her busy schedule she still takes time to help those in need. She shared this snap of herself in the Philippines doing some charity work for Rise Above.
6. She is anything but starstruck when she is around big Hollywood superstars like Will Smith.
7. This jaw dropping red carpet look. Well, every red carpet look of hers really. The girl has never had a bad red carpet moment.