Benefits & Uses For Rose Hip Oil
Rose Hip oil is so good and nourishing for your skin AND it has so many beauty uses.
Rose Hip contains vitamins A, C and E as well as essential fatty acids so putting this stuff on your body and hair is going to make you glow from the outside in!
Some of the benefits of this oil include:
- The vitamin A will help prevent premature aging cause by sun damage
- It has anti inflammatory properties
- protect you skin against cell degeneration
- It will help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and firms up your skin
- It’s full of antioxidant which protect the skin from free radicals that cause aging
- The fatty acids help wounds and scars to heal and disappear
- It gives your skin a natural healthy glow
You can use Rose Hip oil for many different purposes including:
- Hair mask if you have dandruff or dry hair – just massage the oil into your scalp and through your hair, especially focusing on the ends.Leave it in for 30 mins or over night then wash it out.
- Pop it on a cut or wound to help it heal faster as well as provide antibacterial properties
- Massage it into dry skin including dry cuticles and hands
- You it as a moisturizer, just massage it into your face preferably when your skin is still slightly damp
- Use it as a Scar Treatment and massage it onto the scar at least twice a day.
- Use it to treat Sunburn, just massage it onto the burnt area
- Use it as a subtle highlighter for your face, just dab a small amount onto the tops of your cheekbones
- If you have an old dried up foundation you can mix in a few drops of rose hip oil and it will be good as new and go on so smoothly!
When you’re purchasing rose hip oil try and get a certified organic brand and check the ingredients to make sure it is 100% rose hip oil.