DIY Eyebrow Tinting
Hands up if your eyebrow hair is so blond they look pretty much non existent – if they are and you often get them professionally tinted read on cause we’re about to save you some cash with this tip. In fact if you follow this tip you will only spend about $15 max every 3-4 month on tinting your brows.
All you have to do is buy an eye brow/ eyelash tint in a colour that is going to match your hair colour or a slightly darker colour than your hair if you’re very blond. I get 1000 HOUR Eyelash & Brow Dye Kit is a good one.
Here’s how to do it:
- Follow the instructions on how to mix up the colour.
- Use a disposable mascara wand to comb the mixture through your brows and then use a Q-tip to smooth the rest over your brows.
- Get a face wipe or wet q-tip and clean up any of the dye that is not touching your eyebrows so you don’t get brown dye marks on your skin.
- Leave it on for 7 minutes
- then wipe it off with a face wipe until the dye no longer shows up on the wipe and your done!