Why Bone Broth is the New Green Juice
Green juice has been all the rage in the health scene for a few years now and if you get the low sugar kind it can be good for you. However there is a new drink that people are starting to obsess over and that is bone broth. Now this isn’t just a fad, bone broth is actually very good for you and has a whole range of health benefits, in fact it is even better for you than green juice. Not to mention A lot cheaper and you don’t need bucket loads of veggies just to make one cup like you do with green juice.
So what is Bone Broth?
Bone Broth is when you take some organic bones of an animal, usually chicken or cow bones along with some vegetables and simmer it in filtered water for 12-24 hours. It is usually quite pleasant but light in flavor but contains so many good enzymes, collagen, vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of Bone Broth
- It’s good for your gut – it helps build a healthy gut, so if you have IBS or leaky gut syndrome consuming bone broth daily is one of the best things you can do to heal theses issues.
- Anti Inflammatory – It contains amino acids which help reduce inflammation in the body
- Give you healthy shiny hair and strong nails due to the high content of minerals and collagen
- Hydrating – contains electrolytes which are important for hydrating your cells
- Protects your joints and helps strengthen your bones
- Anti aging – bone broth contains collagen which is necessary for creating youthful looking plum skin
- better sleep – it contains glycine which has been proven to help people sleep better
- Builds up your immune system – it contains a high content of minerals which help build up your immune system